Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 139: 1/28/12 - "King Nothing"

"Careful what you wish
Careful what you say
Careful what you wish you may regret it
Careful what you wish you just might get it!"

-"King Nothing" by Metallica

9 miles!  I did 9 miles today in exactly 2 hours.  Not bad considering my back has been bothering me for the past 2 days.  Of course, my back hurts mostly when I sit down or lay down, so walking and running actually seem to help.  I took a different route today which is why I ended up with an extra mile over what I had planned to run.  Also, I wasn't completely tired today when I was done.  I was able to do my laundry and some cleaning and then I went back out and walked to Target and Orange Leaf (my treat for the day).  I actually feel I could have done 10 miles today if I had chosen a route that didn't take me back uphill at the very end.  Next week I think I'll just tag on that extra mile to my normal route and then go from there.

No comments: