Saturday, January 21, 2012

Day 132: 1/21/12 - "You Are Not Alone"

"That you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though you're far away, I am here to stay
But you are not alone, for I am here with you
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart
But you are not alone"

-"You Are Not Alone" by Michael Jackson

5 Miles Down: I actually got up at 5:30 am this morning just to run and stay on target for keeping my weight off?  Why?  Because at conference I tend to overeat or just eat unhealthy items.  Running in the morning helps me to at least combat this partially and hopefully keeps me on task for future weight loss.  I'll take tomorrow off since it is Sunday and since I am tired, but I will get right back to it on Monday.

Presentation Tomorrow: I have a presentation tomorrow as part of a panel session and though I feel a little unprepared, I'm not nervous at all.  I guess it is because I know the material so well and I've worked hard to actually act on the items I talk about.  It could also be because being nervous only makes things worse, so I'm not allowing myself to think about it too much.  We'll see if this holds up for the actual time of the panel session. It's easy to talk a big game but you gotta bring it as well.

No comments: