Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 140: 1/29/12 - "No Excuses"

"Everyday
Something hits me all so cold
Find me sittin' by myself
No excuses that I know"

-"No Excuses" by Alice in Chains

No Excuse...Other Than Allergies!  I can't believe I forgot to post yesterday!  My excuse is that my allergies have been driving me crazy and I really wasn't thinking very clearly.  I was also tackling two major projects that had deadlines right at that time, so I had to get those done.  I went to bed with the sinking sensation that I was forgetting something important.  Now I know what it was!

And Now it Begins: So last night I took the plunge and started something in motion that I'm not sure how it will end up.  I had both feelings of anxiety and satisfaction as I did it, and I'm not sure right now which feeling was stronger.  I think the feelings of anxiety are fairly normal and that I can ignore them.  I'm just glad that I had feelings of satisfaction as well (and not just anxiety, or even worse, feelings of trepidation). I doubt anything will come out of it, but I had to try and with trying you also have a chance!

No comments: